Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm up to...


I have been dealing with/recovering from a sinus infection. So, I haven't felt like doing much of anything... Except for:

Thumbing through some of my new magazines...

The Mother Earth News and Urban Farm magazines have me thinking of my garden this spring, or maybe I'm thinking of spring because I am in denial that winter has arrived in Kansas. We've had a few snow flurries here the last couple of days. Sunday and Monday we never got above freezing temperatures.


Reading some books...


I bought this book over Thanksgiving break but haven't had a chance to look at it until now. Can't wait to feel better and try out some of the craft ideas. I love the snow-man pencil toppers, thought they might make good gifts for the kids to pass out to their classmates at school. It also has some great ideas for homemade Valentines for the kids to make.

Watching movies...

Loved this one! Not quite as good as the book though.

And sipping hot beverages...


This Starbucks Christmas Blend is fabulous! Just might stock up on it since it is a seasonal product. Target has a deal right now on Starbucks coffee, each bag is $1 off and if you buy three you also get a $5 Target gift card.

Hopefully I'll be feeling myself again soon so I can try out my new Christmas gift. I know it isn't Christmas yet but I can't wait to try out my Go! Accuquilt fabric cutter. I have a lot of ideas of things to make with it. I'll be sharing some of those soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment