Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas preparations

I have been hiding out in my sewing room to work on a few Christmas gifts! It has been so much fun to make something special for all of the people I love! Here is a peek at a few of my projects.

The quilt above needs borders still. I lost the pattern so will improvise. It is made from a Thimble Blossoms pattern out of Kansas Troubles fabrics. I pulled all of the fabrics from my stash.


This is the beginning of an animal print bag. Love the fabrics and know the special someone I am making it for will love it too! I will show you this when I have it finished.



I love making these little cosmetic bags! This is an easy pattern from Atkinson's designs. Even the zipper is super easy to put in. I will be making a lot more of these. I plan to make myself one to carry my hand-sewing supplies in for on-the-go sewing. I have a few more projects in the works. I'll be back to share those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment