Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy... but not a lot to show for it

I have been really busy! Busy taking my kids trunk-or-treating with friends, coming up with Halloween costumes and decorating.


I have been busy attending basketball games.


I also have been sick, going to and conducting parent-teacher conferences, cooking like crazy, and enjoying this beautiful autumn weather we are having here on the prairie. I love fall and we have had the best weather here the past few weeks! I haven't had much time to work on my sewing projects or to blog for that matter. I did finally finish block #6 of my Swoon quilt so I would have something to show you here. Only 3 blocks to go!


This next week is looking to be much quieter (and cooler) which should lead to more time in my studio. I will be back with more Farmer's Wife blocks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment