Monday, October 24, 2011

Another project finish and the pumpkin patch

This is my latest project finish. Actually I made two of these nativity quilts. One for an auction at my church to raise money for youth mission trips and one for myself. This has been on my to-do list for years. I have actually made several of these quilts quite some time ago and never got around to making one for me until now. Not sure what my excuse is for that as it was very fast and easy to put together. I think I will hang it in my entry way.



On Saturday we worked at the pumpkin patch at our church. We enjoy doing that every year. Someone did not want her picture taken, this was the best picture I could get of her.


Darren and I manning the cash box.


Now, this girl loves to have her picture taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment