Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We certainly did! It was great to spend time with family, enjoy fabulous food, attend the Christmas Eve candle-light service at our church, eat, spend time reading our new books we got for Christmas and of course we really enjoyed eating! Oh, we indulged on Uncle Dave's marinara and white sauce, my Mom's spaghetti sauce and chocolate chip cookies, Uncle Larry's peanut butter balls and Summer's chocolate pudding pie. We really need to slow down on the eating!

I finally finished this quilt. It was a gift for my Mom and Dad, and in true Susan-fashion I finished the binding after I gave it to them. But, it is now finished, a project I can cross off of my to-do list. I still need to finish a project for my nephew so I can get that in the mail and I didn't finish the animal print bag for Tristan but am really close. The Fangman girls will be taking a day over the Christmas break to do nothing but sew (and probably eat) so will have the animal bag ready before school starts again.




No comments:

Post a Comment