Friday, July 1, 2011

Retreat pictures!

We had soooo much fun with our creativity retreat!!! We did lots of sewing, eating, and talking. The girls also worked on a newspaper. I thought they would get bored after a while, but they didn't. They were sad when our last night was over. This will now be an annual event for us!

Below are some pictures of the girls working on their projects.




Here are some pics of what we got accomplished.

I had a stack of blocks finished for about a year now, I was able to assemble them into a king-sized quilt top for my bed. Sammie wanted to be in the picture, so I let her. I also made a cute table-topper that still needs quilted and a pillow for the 4th. Stay tuned for pics of those project.

Tristan went wild sewing animal print blocks into a pillow for herself, one for her stuffed animal Wolfie, and made a cute little pencil bag for school.

Summer did not want to be in the picture, but made a little quilt for a friend's stuffed animal, and a pillow (that still needs stuffed) for her favorite babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment