Monday, July 18, 2011

Thrifting

One of my favorite things to do this summer has been to go to thrift stores and garage sales. I want to show you a few of my favorite finds.

Below is a divided pyrex casserole dish, a vintage dishtowel in pinks and browns, and a beautiful bright table cloth that will fit the large table on my deck.


I also found a fire king loaf pan, a couple of jadite fire king plates, a cute creamer and sugar container and a piece of green depression glass.


Today I ran across these quilting and cross-stitch books by Needl Love and Blackbird Designs. Most were $1 each. I found a few projects in them that I am anxious to start!

2 comments:

  1. My god! You score big time... I love everything... I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a local thrift store I have been going to once or twice a week. The girls love going too! Most of what I have bought is 50 cents to a dollar or two and all worth much more than what I am paying.

    ReplyDelete