Thursday, May 18, 2017

This Is Me...



So, as I get back into this blogging thing I thought it would be a good time to tell you a little bit about me. Don't worry, I won't hit you with it all at once, we will ease into it.


My most important role is that of "Mom". I have the privilege of parenting two teen daughters. It isn't easy, but it is an amazing blessing to walk with these two girls through life. I share parenting duties with my husband of 23 years. We met my sophomore year of college and have been together ever since.


I couldn't mention our family without including our sweet Golden Retriever, Sammie. We just celebrated her 10th birthday! Doesn't everyone celebrate their dog's birthday?

During the day (and some nights and weekends) I have the pleasure of serving the community in which I live as a Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent. I deliver research based programming in the areas of financial management, health and food safety. It is always interesting.

In what little free time I have, besides quilting I enjoy cooking, gardening, reading, walking, and spending time with my family and friends. Stay tuned for the sewing edition of This Is Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment