Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Girl!!!


Yesterday we spent the day celebrating a birthday of a very special girl! My youngest daughter turned 9! She asked for lots of "Bling" for her birthday. Here she is modeling some of it.


We started the day with a trip to the book-mobile to check out some summer reads. We then went on to the Humane Society, just to look. I think we all fell in love with an animal there, some tears were shed in the car after we left. On to the mall for a little shopping then a late lunch at Coyote Canyon, an all-you-can-eat buffet, I believe we got our money's worth. We ended the night with cake for dinner and a late-night swim. I love my little girl, Happy Birthday!!!


The cake was made by Big Sister, her first attempt at cake decorating. I think she did really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment