Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Because I am ready for spring....

Yesterday we woke up to a few inches of snow on the ground. Thankfully, it melted by afternoon. I am soooo ready for spring. While looking through my UFO's (unfinished projects) tonight I ran across a few that reminded me of spring, so here we go.... (and yes, I do have a lot of unfinished projects, projects for every month and every season!)



These are a few bunny blocks from an on-line block swap that I did many years ago. I still have not figured out the perfect setting for these cuties. I will need to make a few more of my own blocks to incorporate with the ones that I have.




This is a table runner, or a wall-hanging I made, I don't know how long ago. The applique is fused- on, it is just waiting to be stitched and quilted.



I also ran across this picture of my daughter and our real live bunny while I was putting together this blog post. I thought it should be included since the theme today seems to be bunnies!!! Here is to spring, expecting warmer weather and sunshine the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment