Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another WIP (work in progress)


Here is another project I have been working on, actually it seems like I have been working on it forever! I started this quilt a couple of years ago at a retreat. After a frustrating night and a lot of help from my friends I got most of this top pieced at yet another retreat in January. (Thanks Nan and Katrina!) I still need to add a skinny light colored border and then a pieced border made up of 100's of 2 1/2 inch squares. I love the colors in this quilt, they remind me of spring! Sorry, this picture is not the best, it was a windy day here in Kansas when I took the picture. Plus, my help was getting pretty frustrated holding the quilt for so long. I promise a better picture when I finally get the quilt finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment