Sunday, July 19, 2015

Stitch Fix #1

Have you ever heard of Stitch Fix? It is a personal styling service that hand selects clothing and accessories just for you and delivers them to your door. I just received my first shipment and I am in love!!!!

You can choose to get your "fix" as often as you like. There is a $20 styling fee that goes towards your purchase, if you decide to buy all 5 items you receive a 25% discount. Interested??? Check out their web-site and if you decide to order please use my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5503565

 I told my stylist I was looking for a few "dressier" items to wear to work. I was very happy with everything Lisa picked out. Below you will see what was in my box.

Leota Amandine Printed Dress

Kut From The Kloth Mollee Draped Dress

41Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse


Tart Shaina Printed Maxi Dress and Romolo Bib Necklace

I am looking forward to being a little more dressed up when I go back to work this year. Can't wait to get my next shipment!


2 comments: