Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catchin up...


I haven't done much sewing lately, I also haven't been doing any blogging. What I have been doing is helping daughter #1 study for the upcoming school spelling bee. After qualifying for the all-school bee she was given 11 pages of words to study!!! She has been really excited about studying ALL of those words, so I have been helping her do that. I have also been trying to take time every day to exercise, something I wasn't too good about last year.

I added a few new fabrics from my favorite lines to my stash. I loved the first Prairie Paisley line so ordered their newest one and also got a layer cake of Kate Spain's Good Fortune


Super excited to get the Urban Cowgirl jellyroll and Reunion and California Girl charm packs.

The little bit of sewing that I have accomplished between the spelling frenzy and all of the exercising is three more Farmer's Wife blocks. I cut the majority of all three blocks using my accu-quilt cutter. Can't wait to use it more!!!




Will be back soon to tell you about the good books I have been reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment