Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stich Fix 2

I just received my 2nd Stitch Fix! Haven't heard of Stitch Fix? It is a personal styling service that hand selects clothing and accessories just for you and delivers them to your door.


You can choose to get your "fix" as often as you like. There is a $20 styling fee that goes towards your purchase, if you decide to buy all 5 items you receive a 25% discount. Interested??? Check out their web-site and if you decide to order please use my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5503565

 Originally I signed up to receive my Fixes quarterly but I loved my last shipment so much I decided to go for it again this month. I really do need to replace much of my work clothes as most of them are from when I worked at Eddie Bauer 8 plus years ago.


So, I asked for easy care work clothes. This time a little more casual than last. I got a quick picture before I unfolded everything! I was loving the orchid and navy print on the top. 


First up a cute knit wrap dress. Loved the fabric, loved the print and it is very comfortable! Also, the perfect length for school.

Market & Spruce Ohara Dress
 Next, probably the dressiest item in the box. Not sure if I will wear it to work but I will wear it. Looks good with my favorite black cardigan, and a perfect back drop for some of the fun necklaces I have been collecting.

Pixley Clarice Multi Stripe Knit Dress
 Look how the stripes meet on the side to make a diamond pattern. I love the details of this dress! Notice the different patterns made by the directional stripes.


This necklace is very different than other jewelery I own. I love that about Stitch Fix, makes me try things I wouldn't normally.

Zad Delmar Pointed Fringe Necklace

I was not sure about this shirt when I first opened the package, it has a lot going on. The shirt has grown on me. It is very cute under my denim jacket or black cardigan and I love it with my new necklace (see above).

Market & Spruce Brentwood Jersey Stripe Tiered Top
 Last up is this navy top with gold buttons. My stylist noticed I had it pinned on my Pinterest board so sent it in this month's Fix.

Skies are Blue Haldis Roll-Tab Henley Blouse

There you have it, my 2nd Stitch Fix. I ended up keeping everything again. I am keeping a Pinterest board with all of the Fixes I receive here if you are interested in browsing. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! :) I love them all, but especially that first dress. I've found a really nice second-hand shop here that sells Chico's, Talbots, Columbia, etc so have started sprucing up my wardrobe a little. It's fun to have a few new things.

    ReplyDelete